700 in 1's menu screen.
The 700-in-1 is a multicart for the Famicom by an unknown company.
This multicart contains 25 games. The menu is almost identical in design to the 1000 in 1, except with different colours and an intro screen. Like the 260 in 1, all of the data is stored as PRG in a similar way to OneBus multicarts. The graphics and music on the menu are original.
Real game names and other information pointed out in brackets. Games 26-700 are all repeats.
- Rock Man (Japanese version of Mega Man)
- Milk Nuts (Nuts & Milk)
- Flappy (Glitchy scrolling)
- Wrecking (Wrecking Crew)
- Super Mario (The logo is changed and the player can start anywhere on World 1)
- Dig Dug (Player starts with 4 lives)
- Lode Runner T (Championship Lode Runner, starts on level 29)
- Sasa (Astro Robo Sasa)
- Destroyer (Sky Destroyer)
- Mario Bros (Says Mr Mary on the title screen)
- Ninja III (Ninja Hattori-Kun)
- Devil World
- Donkey Kong3 (Says Gorilla 3 on the title screen)
- Arabian (Super Arabian)
- Pac Man (Glitchy graphics)
- Ninja (Ninja-Kun: Majou no Bouken)
- Formation Z
- Road Fight (Road Fighter)
- Binary Land