|7 Grand Dad|
|Hack of||The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy|
|Original developer||Taito and Sol Corporation|
7 Grand Dad, also known as Primitive Mario VII (Chinese: 原始瑪莉VII, pinyin: Yuánshǐ Mǎlì VII), is a hack of The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy for the Famicom released in 1992 by J.Y. Company.
7 Grand Dad modifies the title screen, namely by changing up the logo. The head on Fred Flintstone's sprites was replaced with Mario's, even though Fred's graphics anywhere else remain unchanged (including being intact in the Basketball minigame), just like his name on the HUD. The end credits have been edited out, replacing the names with just X's.
There are two cheats hacked into the game, both mentioned on the cart's label, as follows: Pressing Select on the title screen mixes up the stage order up until the castle level; dying once reverts said stage order back to normal. Meanwhile, during gameplay, Up+Start refills the health meter by three hearts.
- Even though the "developer" behind this hack is unknown, it might be the same creator who did Mario Fighter 3 (a hack of Hummer Team's version of Street Fighter II) and Mario IV (a hack of Armadillo). These 3 games share similar traits, like the Dian Shi Ma Li Mario sprite, the Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario sprite and the credits being edited out with X's.
- It was at least published by J.Y. Company. One of the PROMs on its PCB says "JY215". 
- The original cart's label is almost the same as Mario IV's, the only difference being the title and the cheat description being different (but in the same font). It's unknown however if J.Y. Company was originally responsible for publishing Mario IV.
- The Mario sprite on the title screen was taken from Dian Shi Ma Li or, more specifically, Mario IV, which also had the "F" on Fortran's cap changed to "王" (pinyin: Wáng, a common Chinese surname).
- When played on a PAL system, the top row of tiles on the title screen appears glitched. It is cropped out when played on a NTSC console.
- This hack has become popular on the Internet after it was streamed by Vargskelethor.