|AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang 2|
|Publisher||Ge De Industry Co., Ka Sheng (?)|
|Console||Famicom / NES|
|Sound engine||Hummer Sound Engine|
AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang II (AV究極麻將2), also known as AV Kyuukyoku Mahjong 2 is an adult versus Mahjong game developed by Hummer Team and released by Ge De Industry Co. around 1995. It is a backport of Dial Q o Mawase (ダイヤルQをまわせ！), an unlicensed Mega Drive/Genesis title.
AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang II is a one player game in which the goal is to get a winning hand or make more points than your opponent. A game ends when one of the two opponents has no more points. If the CPU (The GAL) loose, the player is awarded with ecchi content.
- Two cheats code can be used on the title screen:
- Ending slideshow: Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Right
- 900 Extra Points: Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Up + Right. A sound will confirm the input.
- The game reuse the credits soundtrack from Street Fighter IV. The Kart Fighter fanfare is present as well but unused.
- Sanguo Chunqiu: Sichuan Sheng uses the same tiles graphics.
- This is likely one of the last title released by Ge De Industry. The first cartridges used Somari PCBs with a never before seen update of their memory controller codenamed HUANG-2. All other Ge De games operates with HUANG-1.