|AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang 2|
|Publisher||Ge De Industry Co., Ka Sheng (?)|
|Date||1994 or 1995|
|Sound engine||Hummer Sound Engine|
AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang II (AV究極麻將2), also known as AV Kyuukyoku Mahjong 2 is an adult versus Mahjong game developed by Hummer Team and released by Ge De Industry Co. around 1995. It is a backport of Dial Q o Mawase (ダイヤルQをまわせ！), an unlicensed Mega Drive title.
AV Jiu Ji Ma Jiang II is a one player game in which the goal is to get a winning hand or make more point than your opponent. A game ends when one of the two opponents has no more points. If the CPU (The GAL) loose, the player is awarded with ecchi content.
- Two cheats code exists and can be used on the title screen.
- Ending slideshow: Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Right
- 900 Extra Points: Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Up + Right. A sound will confirm the input.
- The game reuse the credits soundtrack from Street Fighter IV. The Kart Fighter fanfare is present as well in the game but unused.
- Sanguo Chunqiu: Sichuan Sheng uses the same tiles graphics.
- This is likely one of the last title released by Ge De Industry. The original run used Somari PCBs. The reprint (supposedly by Ka Sheng) had 3 COBs.