The Amstrad NN-900 is a Famiclone console made by an unknown company (who claims to be Amstrad) marketed in Italy around 2000.
This console is essentially a Famiclone console with a built-in multicart. Along with the console, the box contains two joypads and a cheaply-made light gun (used only in two of the games included).
The PCB is a standard Famicom 60-pin input (but very small, like a cartridge's PCB), with two tape-covered "chips" on the back.
The joypads are almost identical to Playstation controllers (they even have the same buttons), only without the L/R buttons and the analog sticks. The "gun" is just a cheap light gun. Both controllers and the console are cheaply made.
The system can be connected to the TV via RF (see box) through a box on the antenna input (so is visible only on certain channels, like some other systems).
This console is very similar to the Polystation 2 because of its false claims and resemblance to the real PS2.
List of games
This is the actual game list. The system says "8000000000 in 1", an exaggerated number like in a multicart, and as a multicart, there are only 18 games. All of the others are repeats
All games have the copyright lines removed, and Spider Man has a black screen against the cutscenes.
(The games with the * are known in North America as the Nintendo "Black Box" game series)
- Spider Man (Spider-Man: The Return Of The Sinister Six, by LJN)
- Harry Legend (Harry's Legend, clone of Titenic, by Ex-Hummer Team members)
- Aladdin (Title screen hack of Magic Carpet 1001, by Mega Soft)
- Dongkey Kong (Donkey Kong*, by Nintendo)
- Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight*, by Nintendo)
- Excite Bike (Excitebike*, by Nintendo)
- Curcus Charlie (Circus Charlie*, by Nintendo)
- Duck Hunt* (Nintendo)
- F1-Race* (Nintendo)
- Galaxian (Namco)
- Ice Climber* (Nintendo)
- Kong Fu (Yie-Ar Kung-Fu, by Konami)
- Ninja (忍者くん魔城の冒険, Ninja-kun Ma-jō no Bōken, by TOSE/Jaleco)
- Pacman (Pac-Man, by Namco)
- Pinball* (Nintendo)
- Tank 90 (Battle City)
- Clayshoot (Duck Hunt mode)
- Jewel Tetris (Magic Jewelry, by Hwang Shinwei)
(Box position - claim in English - claim in Italian, typos kept) May be mistranslated.
- '(Front, tagline) 'The most advanced game station!
- (La stazione di gioco più avanzata!)
- (Top back) More Functions: Thanks to this new console you can play using all of the most control functions and the most sophisticated system of precision firing. Thanks to the union between the 8-bit system and the most advanced technologies, you can experience all the excitement of the most exciting games!
- (Grazie a questa nuova console potrai giocare utilizzando le moltissime funzioni di comando e il piu [sic] sofisticato sistema di sparo di precisione. Grazie all'unione tra il sistema a 8 bit e le più avanzate tecnologie, potrai vincere tutta l' emozione dei videogiochi piuavvincenti! [sic])
- (Middle back, incomplete) More games: Hundreds between the best videogames [...] from the sports games to the great action of [...] games [...] From the most known arcade classics to the versions [...] the most famous cinematographic titles and... much more!
- (Piu' giochi: Centinaia tra i migliori video games [...] dai giochi sportivi alla grande azione dei giochi [...] Dai più rinommati [sic] ciassici [sic] arcade alla versione [...] famosi titoli cinematografici E... molto di più!)
- (Bottom back) More fun: Ultra exciting games with coloured digitalized graphics and all te quality of Arcade games. Spectacular digital audio effects with real voices and stereophonic music with integrated synthesizer.
- (Giochi ultra avvincenti con grafica a colori e tutta la qualità delle versioni Arcade.Spettacolari effetti di audio digitale con voci reali e musica stereofonica e sintetizzatore integrato.)