|Ben 10: Alien Force|
Ben 10's title screen.
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
Ben 10: Alien Force is an unlicensed Russian Sega Mega Drive port of a beat-em-up for Java phones Ben 10: The Power Of Omnitrix, based on the TV series of the same name. No developer credits exist in the game, but several elements point it to having been made by BMB.
Ben 10 starts out on a basic title screen identical to most BMB games, where you have the options of beginning the game or setting up your preferred options. You use the A or C button to attack and the B button to jump, in a similar situation with Mario 4: Space Odyssey you have no control of your movement while you are in the air. The enemies have very basic AI, and there can only be two of them at a time. The music is ripped from TFM music maker (which is randomly selected every time you play a level), along with the sound driver and sound effects of Uwol: Quest for Money, supporting the theory that this game was developed by BMB. The continue screen is quite gruesome but the game over screen is just grim, unlike the rather infamous one from Felix the Cat. Overall this game is very similar to TMNT - The Legend Returns, with the same controls and engine.
- Zombie Last Night start and title screen image (Used in the Game Over screen)
- Alone Coder - Trampam (Used in the intro)
- Kulor - See You Next Year (Used in the ending screen)
- Uwol - Ending (Used in the title screen)
- Uwol - Game Over (Used in the Game Over screen)
- Uwol - Menu (Used in the continue screen)
- Alone Coder - Uzhos
- Groovemaster303 - Lost Forest
- Linde - Forget Him
- Linde - Lame Bells
- New Order - Blue Monday
- Shiru - Space Standart
- Ducktales Moon theme
- RoboCop 3 (C64) Title Theme