|Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2001|
|Console||Game Boy Color|
|Sound engine||Sachen / Ei-How Yang (Dan Laser)|
Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2001 is an unlicensed port of Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000. Presumably based on the work done on the Game Boy Color port of Street Heroes, there are possibilities that Ei-How Yang was the main programmer of this game as well, despite unproven and incorrect assumptions of Makon Soft being involved.
This is a port of Capcom vs SNK, with many of the characters from the original appearing in the game, although some that were not in the game are included, such as Yashiro and Blue Mary. The sprites are mostly take from the Game Boy version of Street Fighter II while other sprites are taken from Nettou Garou Densetsu Special, Nettou The King of Fighters '95 and 96 as well as Sachen's Street Fighter Zero 4. Of the twenty-eight characters playable, at least four of them are palette swaps. Similar to the aforementioned Street Fighter Zero 4, there are also two hidden characters for each side which cannot be accessed.
- Guy (Palette Swap of Gouki/Akuma)
- Vega (M. Bison in Western territories)
- Cody (Palette swap of Guy)
- R. Mika
- Cammy (Palette swap of R.Mika)
- Gouki (Akuma in Western territories, palette swap of Cody)
- Nash (Charlie in Western territories, palette swap of Guy)
- Kyo Kusanagi
- Iori Yagami
- Terry Bogard
- Andy Bogard
- Robert Garcia (Palette swap of Andy Bogard)
- Shermie (misspelled Saermie, palette swap of Iori Yagami)
- Mary "Blue Mary" Ryan
- Heidern (misspelled Netdern)
- Yashiro Nanakase (misspelled Yasniro, palette swap of Ryuji Yamazaki)
- Joe Higashi
- Vice (Pallete swap of Mature)
- Saisyu Kusanagi (misspelled Saissyo in-game, palette swap of Eiji Kisaragi)
- The character art for the SNK characters on the select screen is ripped from The King of Fighters '98 while the Capcom characters use renders from Street Fighter Alpha 3.
- The music in this game is completely reused from the GBC port of Street Heroes.
- Almost every sound effect in the game is sampled, which is very rare for Game Boy/Game Boy Color games and even more so for unlicensed titles on that console.