|Engine|| 72-in-1 (Menu)|
Various (other games)
Chameleon 24 is a piece of hardware made by Amusement Game and released in 2002. It is a multi-game Arcade machine, but in reality, is just a Famiclone.
The machine contains 24 games onto the PCB:
- Star Soldier
- Goonies (The Goonies)
- Bros. II (Super Mario Bros. with world selection enabled)
- Grading (Gradius with power-ups already available hack)
- Legendry (THE LEGEND OF KAGE)
- Exerion (with infinite rapid-fire single shots hack)
- Front Line
- Macross (Choujikuu Yousai Macross)
- Arkanoid (with normal Pad hack)
- Islander (Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Shima, known Overseas as Hudson's Adventure Island)
- Nut's & Milk (Nuts & Milk)
- Pacman (PAC-MAN)
- Battle City
- Digdug (DIG DUG)
- Donkey Kong
- Spartan-X (known as Kung-Fu overseas)
- Galaxian (with rapid-fire hack)
- Star Force (Famicom version with rapid-fire hack)
- The font used in the menu seems to be similar to the one found in Supervision 76-in-1 with emulators after doing a soft reset, which turns into a 42-in-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.