|Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2|
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers' title screen.
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 is an unlicensed Russian port of the Famicom game of the same name, made by BMB for the Sega Mega Drive.
This is a faithful port of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2. The intro and ending are different than the original. The gameplay is identical to the Famicom version; the player can either be Chip or Dale, collecting RR tokens through side-scrolling levels. Like all games made by these developers, this game includes randomly selected music which changes whenever you die, or go off screen. The game contains 16 levels and one boss. A rendition of the Mortal Kombat theme plays during a boss fight.
- Darkwing Duck - Sewer
- groovemaster303 & Jredd - Volt City
- Harukamei Kasumo - Down the City Streets
- Harukamei Kasumo - Road of Darkness
- Harukamei Kasumo - Screwtitles
- Mortal Kombat theme
- New Order - Blue Monday
- Uwol - Game Over (Game Over screen only)
- Uwol - Menu (Continue screen only)
- The level select screen can be accessed by pausing the game and pressing the A, Up, Down, and Right buttons at least 25 times. This will bring up a black screen with the text "If you're reading this you're either a cheater or a great developer of this game. Well choose the round, a mortal!!!", and the player can choose from 16 levels with the Up and Down buttons.