|Chu Da D|
Chu Da D's title screen.
|Publisher||Fortune Power, Jichang Company|
|Alternate names/hacks|| Big D|
中國橋牌 (China Bridge)
The aim is to win the championship by playing against various Hong Kong movie actors such as Jacky Cheung (張學友), Stephen Chow (周馳星), and Maggie Cheung (張曼玉). Each stage is split into six levels and to proceed to the next stage, one must obtain a certain amount of money. The game also features two difficulty modes and an instructions screen.
Title screen Edit
- 開始 - Start
- 說明 - Instructions
Controls (from instructions option) Edit
- ← → : 左右鍵 - Left and right keys
- A : 選牌鍵 - Select card key
- B : PASS鍵 - Pass key
- START : 決定鍵 - Decision key
- SELECT : 換牌鍵 - Change card key
Combinations (from instructions option) Edit
- 同花順 - Straight Flush
- 鐵支 (四帶一張) - Four-of-a-kind
- 葫蘆 (三帶一對) - Full house
- 同花 - Flush
- 順 - Straight
- 三條 - Three-of-a-kind
- 一對 - Pair
- 單支 - Single card
Difficulty Option Edit
- 初學模式 - Beginner mode (Easy mode)
- 高手模式 - Master mode (Hard mode)
- There's an easter egg involving the Jichang Company logo. It can be accessed by pressing Up, Down, A, B, Left, Right, B, A at the title screen. The title will change to the company emblem.
- The font used for this game is from ETen Chinese System (倚天中文系統). This font is also used in many old Taiwanese video games (such as DOS games) and notably, Waixing's earlier games.
- This game has a hidden staff name: "刘德华 (Liu Dehua)", which can be found within the tiles.