| EduBank Corporation|
|Years||1998-early 2000's (?)|
|First Game||Yeongjaecom Cocoma|
|Sounds used||Konami (Tiny Toon Adventures)|
|Games published by||First Game (?)|
|Related companies||Open (?)|
EduBank Corporation (Hangul: 에듀뱅크 법인을, Edyubaengkeu beob-in-eul) was a South Korean developer (and publisher?) that was founded by Yeong-mog Jeong.
Their two titles were released by a company named First Game that appeared around the same time and vanished in 2004. The games were also featured on an educational clone system by First Game.
Their library consists of two educational title for young childrens, both released in 1999.
- Yeongjaecom Cocoma Pack 1 (영재컴 꼬꼬마 Pack 1)
- Yeongjaecom Cocoma Pack 2 (영재컴 꼬꼬마 Pack 2)
- Beat N Box (2000) - Possibly unrelated to EduBank or First Game but has many similarities with the two previous titles. It was likely made by the same person.
- Their games reuse the Tiny Toon Adventures sound engine, just like Open Corp. There is a chance they got ahold of it via a previous Open employee.
- The PCBs of Yeongjaecom Cocoma have the text string KungNam UNIV.. This is possibly referring to Kyungnam university which has an engineering department.