(Editing a gallery)
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
== Gallery ==
== Gallery ==
20180611_211607.jpg|Front of box
Revision as of 13:17, 14 June 2018
|Fighting Hero III|
|Engine||Rex Soft fighting engine (?)|
The game is a fairly typical one-on-one fighting game. It appears to use a similar engine to Rex Soft's fighting games, with slow walking, quick jumping, and generally choppy animation. The A button punches and the B button kicks, with both having different animations if the player holds Back or Forward while attacking. It is possible to throw by pressing Back and A while close, and blocking is performed by holding Back.
The cast consists of 10 original characters. Each character has two duplicates with different names and colors. In single-player, the player always uses the original, and the computer always uses the first duplicate.
Much like the first Fighting Hero, the game has a high difficulty level that cannot be changed, although the player is given nine continues.
List of moves
Duke/Frank/Tim: A biker in street clothes with a typical Shotoclone moveset.
- Sonic Blade: Hold Back, Forward+A
- Dragon Uppercut: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+A
- Tornado Kick: Half circle back+B
Terisa/Erica/Gina: A woman in a leather outfit with a moveset similar to Chun-Li's.
- Blitz Punch: Half circle forward+A
- Thousand Kicks: B repeatedly
- Helicopter Kick: Half circle back+B
Lee/Jing/Tiger: A stereotypical Bruce Lee clone.
- Wall of Hands: A repeatedly
- Chi Blast: Quarter circle forward+A
- Needle Kick: Hold Back, Forward+B
K. Sato/Zen/Kanada: A samurai-like fighter who mainly uses kicking techniques.
- Spear Kick (Low): Hold Back, Forward+A
- Spear Kick (High): Hold Back, Forward+B
- Flying Heel Strike: Half circle back+B
Bayefu/Ivan/Isaac: A bulky professional wrestler.
- Cannonball Attack: Hold Back, Forward+A
- Tornado Punch: Half circle back+A
- Super Tornado: During Tornado Punch, A repeatedly
Tanam/Magat/Yuga: A Muay Thai kickboxer.
- Jaguar Slash: Half circle back+B
- Tiger Knee Crush: Hold Back, Forward+B
- Dive Headbutt: Down+A at peak of jump
- Dive Kick: Down+B at peak of jump
Hook/Noah/Pedro: A traditional pirate, complete with a hook hand and a peg leg.
- Hook Barrage: A repeatedly (far)
- Hook Stretch: Hold Back, Forward+A
- Double Cyclone: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+A
Sama/Rita/Sylvia: A woman in a miniskirt who can attack with her braided ponytail.
- Ponytail Spin: Quarter circle forward+A
- Tri-Energy Blast: Hold Back, Forward+A
- Stiletto Uppercut: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+B
Toza/Arkun/Galula: A dread-locked jungle warrior with electric powers.
- Thunder Jolt: A repeatedly
- Savage Drill: Hold Back, Forward+A
- Toxic Breath: Half circle forward+A
Rasha/Munzer/Adel: A seemingly Middle Eastern fighter. Despite being the final boss, he is normally playable.
- Diamond Spin: Half circle forward+A
- Diamond Arrow: Half circle back, Forward+A
- If the player loses exactly 4 matches (so there are 6 credits remaining) and presses Start when the continue timer is at 6, this will enable the ability to perform special moves with Select, A+Select, or B+Select.
- Curiously, there is no way to pause the game without using an emulator.