|Fighting Hero III|
The game is a fairly typical one-on-one fighting game. It appears to use a similar engine to Rex Soft's fighting games, with slow walking, quick jumping, and generally choppy animation. The A button punches and the B button kicks, with both having different animations if the player holds Back or Forward while attacking. It is possible to throw by pressing Back and A while close, and blocking is performed by holding Back.
The cast consists of 10 original characters. Each character has two duplicates with different names and colors. In single-player, the player always uses the original, and the computer always uses the first duplicate.
Much like the first Fighting Hero, the game has a high difficulty level that cannot be changed, although the player is given nine continues.
List of moves Edit
Duke/Frank/Tim: A biker in street clothes with a typical Shotoclone moveset.
- Cresent Cut: Back, Forward+A
- Dragon Fist: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+A
- Tornado Kick: Quarter circle back+B
Terisa/Erica/Gina: A woman in a leather outfit with a moveset similar to Chun-Li's.
- Illusive Punt: Half circle forward+A
- Panther Strike: B repeatedly
- Whirling Kick: Quarter circle back+B
Lee/Jing/Tiger: A stereotypical Bruce Lee clone.
- Splitting Hand: A repeatedly
- Surge Blast: Quarter circle forward+A
- Scissors Leg: Back, Forward+B
K. Sato/Zen/Kanada: A samurai-like fighter who mainly uses kicking techniques.
- Floating Kick (Low): Back, Forward+A
- Floating Kick (High): Back, Forward+B
- Reverse Strike: Quarter circle back+B
Bayefu/Ivan/Isaac: A bulky professional wrestler.
- Tunneling Roll: Back, Forward+A
- Flywheel: Quarter circle back+A
- Eddying Tornado: During Flywheel, A repeatedly
Tanam/Magat/Yuga: A Muay Thai kickboxer.
- Roll-back Kick: Quarter circle back+B
- Lightning Kick: Back, Forward+B
- Head Hammer: Down+A at peak of jump
- Bullet Dive: Down+B at peak of jump
Hook/Noah/Pedro: A traditional pirate, complete with a hook hand and a peg leg.
- Splitting Hook: A repeatedly
- Dashing Hook: Back, Forward+A
- Cyclone Attack: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+A
Sama/Rita/Sylvia: A woman in a miniskirt who can attack with her braided ponytail.
- Hair Attack: Half circle forward+A
- Targiquan Fire: Back, Forward+A
- Shaft Kick: Forward, Down, Down-Forward+B
Toza/Arkun/Galula: A dread-locked jungle warrior with electric powers.
- Neuro-Electricity: A repeatedly
- Serpent Drill: Back, Forward+A
- Spewing Ball: Half circle forward+A
Rasha/Munzer/Adel: A seemingly Middle Eastern fighter. Despite being the final boss, he is normally playable.
- Spinning Top: Half circle forward+A
- Conical Attack: Quarter circle back, Forward+A
- If the player loses exactly 4 matches (so there are 6 credits remaining) and presses Start when the continue timer is at 6, this will enable the ability to perform special moves with Select, A+Select, or B+Select.
- Curiously, there is no way to pause the game without using an emulator.