Harry Potter's Title Screen
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
|Date||Unknown (2001 or later)|
|Sound engine||PCM format|
|Alternate names/hacks||Pokémon II|
Harry Potter (full title: Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen) is a pirated game for the Mega Drive made sometime after Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (the film) was made.
WHY ius the title in german and whyis harrys head so fucken big. stupid morans!
The game plays somewhat like a 3D Pac-Man clone, with a total of three isometric levels to play through. The levels take place in Hogwarts, the Forbidden Forest and an Arabian area resembling Agrabah more than any setting in Harry Potter. The player controls Harry Potter, who has to collect dots which move around the map while avoiding any enemies. The player can teleport if they walk off the edge of the map to another edge of it, which is decided at random. After beating the third level the player is sent back to the title screen. (It is unknown whether or not this is intended.)
The music and sound effects are all done in PCM format, and are somewhat good quality for a Mega Drive game. The graphics appear to be pre-rendered of some sort, although there seem to be some tiling issues with the level layouts.
- This game was made after the German version of the movie as it uses the German title. The reason for using this over the English title is unknown likely because thye are dumb and live in a fuck hut.
- The second level uses graphics from the first level of Sonic 3D Blast, for the Mega Drive.
- The music in the first level is a PCM version of music from the movie.
- The music in the third level is a PCM version of the Street Fighter II theme.
- The "Ready? Go!" voice sample is from Puzzle Bobble.
- There is a game very similar to this named Pokémon II. It is unknown which game is a hack of the other. 
- One dump of this game credits Tommy Xie, formerly of Dragon Co. However, it is not clear whether the game was actually developed by him or developed by someone else using his development kit.