Hummer Team's logo
|Last Game||Final Fight 3|
|Sounds used||Yoko V1, Yoko V2, Yoko V3|
|Engines used||Somari engine, SFII Engine, and others|
Hummer Team is a pirate company that originated during the 16-bit era. They're known for making decent NES ports of games on more advanced consoles along with being associated with JY Company. They seemed to have disappeared during the 64-bit era.
- Hummer Team (They used this alias a lot more often during the early 64-bit era)
- Copyright (as seen in SMW)
- Jing Tay Team (Seen in Tiny Toon Adventures 6 pirate)
- Someri Team
These are games that are definitely known to be made by them.
- Aladdin (Hacked to produce many title screen hacks)
- Donkey Kong Country 4 (Bundled with a hack of it called Jungle Book 2)
- Mortal Kombat II Special (Hacked to produce Mortal Kombat III Special and Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples)
- Power Rangers III (Hacked to produce Power Rangers IV)
- Shin Samurai Spirits 2
- Street Fighter Zero 2 '97 (Later hacked to produce Street Fighter Zero 2)
- Tekken 2 (Bundled with a hack of it called Toshinden)
- Tiny Toon Adventures 6
These games could be made by them, but, as of now, there isn't enough evidence to prove it.
- Mickey Mania 7 (Hacked to produce China Rabbit Baby)
A common misconception of Hummer Team is that in their games, there is a three eyed sun/sea urchin hidden in the ROM, it can generally found by a button code and/or a sprite editor such as Tile Layer Pro. This isn't Hummer's logo but rather JY Company's, which is why it isn't present in the Someri Team's games and on Harry's Legend. JY published many of their games as well as numerous other pirates. Sometimes, a smaller version appears in the background of some games (the sky in Super Mario World, the carpet in Mortal Kombat 2 Special, and the monitor screen in Power Rangers III).
There are three variants of the JY logo, a large one found in most of the games they published, a smaller one found in Donkey Kong Country 4 and a middle size one present in Mickey Mania 7 and Contra Spirits.