Hummer Team's logo
Hummer Team is a pirate company that originated during the 16-bit era. They're known for making decent NES ports along with the logo of theirs. They seemed to have disappeared during the 64-bit era.
- Hummer Team (They used this alias a lot more often during the early 64-bit era)
- Copyright (as seen in SMW)
- Jing Tay Team (Seen in Tiny Toon Adventures 6 pirate)
- Someri Team
These are games that are definitely known to be made by them.
- Aladdin (Hacked to produce many title screen hacks)
- Donkey Kong Country 4 (Bundled with a hack of it called Jungle Book 2)
- Mortal Kombat II Special (Hacked to produce Mortal Kombat III Special and Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples)
- Power Rangers III (Hacked to produce Power Rangers IV)
- Shin Samurai Spirits 2
- Street Fighter Zero 2 '97 (Later hacked to produce Street Fighter Zero 2)
- Tekken 2 (Bundled with a hack of it called Toshinden)
- Tiny Toon Adventures 6
These games could be made by them, but, as of now, there isn't enough evidence to prove it.
- Mickey Mania 7 (Hacked to produce China Rabbit Baby)
In most of Hummer Team's games, there is a three eyed sun/sea urchin hidden in the ROM, it can generally found by a button code and/or a sprite editor such as Tile Layer Pro. Sometimes, a smaller version appears in the background of some games (the sky in Super Mario World, the carpet in Mortal Kombat 2 Special, and the monitor screen in Power Rangers III). This isn't the Hummer Team's logo but it's JY's. That's why it isn't present in the Someri Team's games and on Harry's Legend.