|Publisher||Thin Chen Enterprise|
|Sound engine||Joyvan Sound Engine|
|Alternate names/hacks||Mi Hun Che (Chinese title)|
This game is a port of the arcade game Rally-X. The player drives around collecting flags and avoiding other cars until all flags have been collected. Using the B button, they can attack the cars by dropping tree trails which if the enemies crash into, they get stuck for a few seconds. The player gets 3 lives and infinite continues, and a limited amount of fuel which decreases quicker while trails are being dropped. Through each level, numerous things appear on the road. Some awards money while driving on a Duck or a puddle make the player loose money or fuel respectively. Pressing Start brings up a shop that offers special items like Turbo, a rocket, a gun, extra lives and others. The game is 75 levels long, though on certain emulators it goes back to the title screen after level 50.
- Jovial Race was advertised on the back of some generic bootlegs cartridges with a year of 1988.
- The Chinese title (which is also shared by Hwang Shinwei's own port of Rally-X called BB Car) is what Rally-X is called in Chinese territories.
- A Mega Duck/Game Boy port of Rally X done by Sachen also shares the Chinese name of this game (and artwork on some multis,) although its English name is Street Racer.
- This is Thin Chen (aka Sachen mothercompany's) first original game.
- If the player press select when the player were starting a bonus game, the player can change the music track that plays during gameplay.