|Zelda: Triforce of the Gods|
|Alternate names/hacks||"The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past"|
Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (塞尔达传说-三神之力 Sai Er Da Chuan Shuo: San Shen Zhi Li) is a bootleg game developed by Waixing for the Famicom. It is a backport of The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past for the SNES.
The game plays similar to the original, although more limited. For example, the player can't move diagonally and the sword's range is marginally more limited than in the original. Some of the elements in the game (such as the bosses) were changed, likely due to hardware constraints. There's new original music featured in the game(not counting the title theme,which is extended.), which changes in a set order every time you move to a different screen.
- The dungeons in Dark World were placed differently, unlike in the original.
- "Turtle Rock" and "Ganon's Tower" dungeons are missing, the Pyramid can be accessed with 6 crystals.
- The original animation used for world-changing is absent.
- Link's sprite is yellow in the game
- The Game Over screen is taken from the intro to "World of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck" on Sega Genesis.