|Lego Pirates of the Caribbean|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is an unlicensed Mega Drive game made by BMB in Summer 2014. It's based on the movie series and legitimate video game of the same name.
It has two gameplay modes. In the first mode, you play as Captain Jack Sparrow who collects silver coins and shoots enemies with a gun. In the second mode, you steer a pirate ship and try to prevent it from crashing.
You can buy continues with coins, but if you don't have enough, you will be directed to a game over screen.
- Concept art of Monarch's Tomb from Lego Universe (Used in the Game Over screen)
- Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Harukamei Kasumo - Screwtitles
- Karbofos - Dejavu
- Linde - Skelett i garderoben
- Star Fox - Corneria
- Top Gun: The Second Mission - Mission #2
- Warlord - Overheated