|Mario 3: Around the World|
|Hack of||Mario 4: A Space Odyssey|
|Publisher||Unknown Russian Company|
|Developer||Unknown Russian Company|
Mario 3: Around the World (Маrio 3 Вокруг света) is a sequel, (and possible hack,) of Mario 4: Space Odyssey made by an unknown Russian company. It is the same company that has created Mario 4: Space Odyssey.
According to a translation of the story screens, the story is that the Mushroom Kingdom is resting peacefully until a mysterious cloud appears over the horizon. The cloud has taken Princess Peach to another part of the world. There is no final boss, unlike the last game. The game only consists of three worlds, which are based off of Egypt, Aztec, and Antarctica.
- Despite the '3' in the game's title, this is a sequel to Mario 4: Space Odyssey. One can tell because the cover art uses artwork from Super Mario Galaxy 2, while Mario 4: Space Odyssey uses artwork from the original Super Mario Galaxy.
- Before the stage begins, there is an artwork that shows up to remind the player of which world they are in. There have been no signs of the first two worlds being fan-made t-shirts or artworks, but the Antarctica artwork uses Cloud Mario artwork from Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- In one of the pyramid stages in Egypt, there is a sprite of Mario doing an Egyptian dance. The sprite looks like an edited sprite of the original Super Mario Bros. Super Mario sprite.
- One of the game's death sounds appears to be an off-key remake of the death sound from Castlevania.
- The entire game was played by Joel (a.k.a. Exinthevatican) of Vinesauce.