|Meng Huan Zhi Xing|
|Sound engine||Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible|
|Alternate names/hacks|| Milky way (銀河之星) (Original release version)|
The game is based on "Phantasy Star" and "Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bibles (But unrelated of story)" . The game appears to be an extensive hack of Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bibles (uses graphic and music from this game too.) for Game Boy. But battle screen look like common Game Boy role playing game. To become stronger, the player can buy weapons and items.
This game have function not seen in other turn-based RPGs. This game has normal mode and invisible mode. Similarly to the common turn-based RPG, Normal mode is start from level 1. But invisible mode is start from level 16. It's like NewGame+. Similarly to NewGame+, Invisible mode is very easy.
Please look up the list for details. (Meng Huan Zhi Xing Information List)
- Megami Tensei Gaiden Last Bible (Unofficial Chinese Translation Version) has invincible mode too. There has possibility made by SKOB.
- This game has hidden two button codes.  
- The stage select screen can be accessed by a cheat code at the intro before the title screen: Up, Up, Down, Up, Left, Right, Left, Right.
- During the Battle mode, press START, A to reset the enemy's HP to 0 and win the battle immediately.
- The game title's Chinese name (夢幻之星) is the Chinese name of Phantasy Star.
- Despite being a pirated game, there is a message about the copyright at the ending. -"請下次發行時多多支持，支持原版，打倒盜版！"
- This game had message about plan for sequel - "夢幻之星II" (Meng Huan Zhi Xing II) at the ending. But unfortunately unreleased it.
- In this SKOB's logo screen has the same logo from "Aerobiz Supersonic Chinese Translation version" logo.
- The font used for this game is from ETen Chinese System (倚天中文系統). This font is also used in many old Taiwanese video games (notably DOS games) and other early Waixing games.
- This game uses music from Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible for the Game Boy by Atlus.