|Meng Huan Zhi Xing|
|Date||Mid 90's (?)|
|Sound engine||Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible|
|Alternate names/hacks||Milky way (銀河之星) - Original release version, Phantasy Star|
The game appears to be an extensive hack of Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bibles (uses graphic and music from this game too.) for Game Boy. But battle screen look like common gameboy role playing game. To become stronger, the player can buy weapons and items.
This game have two function not seen in other turn-based RPGs. This game has normal mode and invisible mode. Similarly to the common turn-based RPG, Normal mode is start from level 1. But invisible mode is start from level 16. It's like NewGame+. Similarly to NewGame+, Invisible mode is very easy. And, another mechanic not seen in other turn-based RPGs is the fact only attacking or magic uses up a turn; you can use as many items you can in one turn and running away from monster.
Normal mode (一般模式): Wesley(魏斯理) Lv.1 HP/MP=8/4
Invisible mode (無敵模式): Wesley(魏斯理) Lv.16 HP/MP=128/64，Others Lv.1 HP/MP=64/32
- The game title's Chinese name (夢幻之星) is the Chinese name of "Phantasy Star".
- Despite being a pirated game, there is a message about copyright at the ending. -"請下次發行時多多支持，支持原版，打倒盜版！"
- This game had message about plan for sequel - "夢幻之星II" (Meng Huan Zhi Xing II) at the ending. But unfortunately unreleased it.
- In this SKOB's logo screen has same logo from "Aerobiz Supersonic Chinese Translation version" logo.
- The font used for this game is from ETen Chinese System (倚天中文系統). This font is also used in many old Taiwanese video games (notably DOS games) and other early Waixing games.
- This game uses music from Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible for Game Boy by Atlus.