|Mortal Kombat II|
Mortal Kombat II's opening screen.
|Engine||Cony's fighting engine|
|Sound engine||Cony Soft|
|Alternate names/hacks||Mortal Kombat Pro V|
Mortal Kombat V Turbo 30
The sprites and animations seem to be made from scratch instead of being based on (or stolen from) existing games like the Game Boy ports of Mortal Kombat.
- Mortal Kombat Pro V - Adds Shang Tsung to the roster as well as a duplicate called Yoko. At the beginning of the round, you can see Kano's sprite for a split second until he transforms into another character. Losing a third of his health bar makes him transform into another character. Shang Tsung transforms from Scorpion, to Kano and then to Rayden while Yoko transforms from Sonya, to Sub-Zero and finally to Liu Kang. This game also has an unofficial release where the Yoko logos and copyrights were removed or blanked out.
- Mortal Kombat V Turbo 30 - Released in 1995, the roster has been expanded so every character (including palette swaps) has 2 more clones. Also at the beginning of the match with Shang Tsung, you can see Shang Tsung himself for a split second before it changes. However, the game plays much slower and almost all the sound effects are missing. This game also adds an invincibility setting in the options menu.
- A + B or press A repeatedly - Multiple Punches
- Back + A + B - Sweep Kick
- Down + A + B - Uppercut
- Back + A (when close) - Throw
- Forward + A (when close) - Face Smash
- Forward + A + B - Knife Throw
- Up + A + B - Roll Attack
- Forward + A + B - Lightning
- Up + A + B - Teleport
- Up-Forward + A + B - Torpedo
- Forward + A + B - Spear
- Forward + A + B - Energy Rings
- Forward + A + B - Freeze
- Down-Forward + A + B - Slide
- Forward + A + B - Fireball
- Up + A + B - Dragon Kick
- Similar to World Heroes 2 and Fatal Fury 2, you can switch between IRQ modes. However, the menu for it is not visible. In order to do so, when the Yoko logo appears, press B and you should get a message saying "PUSH B BUTTON." which confirms that it worked. Pressing A switches it back. This does not work in Mortal Kombat V Turbo 30.
- This is the only Cony-developed game where they use their Yoko Soft alias.