|Release date||2006 (Worldwide?)|
|Included games||6 built-in games|
The Moto Sea is a plug-n-play controller presumably manufactured by JungleTac and distributed by Senario Entertainment in 2006.
The unit itself is a rather standard plug-n-play controller with a d-pad and four buttons. It's notable feature though is that it also comes with a wireless inflatable jet ski with tilt controls. The controller itself needs to be plugged in and would recognize the jet ski.
The controller comes with a collection of games referred to as Air Jet Sprint. All of these games appear to have been developed by JungleTac.
- Totally Jet - Pole Position clone with a jet ski.
- Tiger Rescue - Top-down shoot-em-up.
- Pinball Fish - Arkanoid clone.
- Jewel Fever - Tetris clone.
- Jet Rush - Top-down racer.
- Auto-X - Pole Position clone but with kart racing.