|Multi Game 2|
Multi Game 2's title screen.
The Multi Game 2 is a pirated arcade machine which contains 21 Famicom games, made by Seo Jin in 1992.
In a similar way to Nintendo's PlayChoice-10 arcade machines, the games are all taken from the Famicom and can be played for a set amount of time, between 5 and 15 minutes depending on what the DIP switches are set to. As well as this, the color palette for the games is slightly different. However, the games themselves are pirated versions of the originals, like most Famicom multicarts.
Strictly speaking, this is not technically a multicart itself as it is bootleg NES hardware with permanent ROM chips mounted; it is not a cartridge for an NES or anything similar.
List of games
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Tetris (Tengen version)
- Mrmario (Mario Bros., says Mr Mary on the title screen)
- Islander (Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima, known as Adventure Island outside of Japan)
- Circus (Circus Charlie with the 2 player mode removed)
- Ninja Fight (Ikki)
- Spartan (Spartan X, known as Kung Fu outside of Japan)
- Sports (Track & Field with the 2 player mode removed)
- Mario 1 (Super Mario Bros, says Super Mary on the title screen)
- Road Fighte (Road Fighter)
- Wrestle (Kinnikuman: Muscle Tag Match, known as Tag Team Match: MUSCLE outside of Japan)
- Battle City (Construction mode removed)
- Balloon (Balloon Fight)
- Penquin (Antarctic Adventure with missing logo)
- Load Runner (Lode Runner with Edit mode removed)
- Excitebike (Edit mode removed)
- Ninja 3 (Ninja Hattori-Kun)
- Exerion (Player has unlimited single shots unlike the original)