In 2008, the Caplet and Tablet models were finalists in the International Design Excellence Awards; they were designed by Stuart Karten Design, a Los Angeles-based industrial design firm.
Handhelds[edit | edit source]
Five different VG Pocket handhelds were created, all of which have a select number of built-in games. These games are mostly clones and hacks of NES and classic arcade games.
- VG Pocket Mini: 30 built-in games and a 1.5" screen.
- VG Pocket 50: 50 built-in games and a 2" screen. It is the first handheld of its type with a 2" backlit color LCD screen.
- VG Pocket Max: 75 built-in games and a 2.5" screen.
- VG Pocket Caplet: 50 games, including licensed versions of Space Invaders, Bust-a-Move and BurgerTime.
- VG Pocket Tablet: 25 games, including a licensed version of Frogger.
Reference[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|