Pokémon Leaf Green is a game based off the GBA original of the same name, developed by Jncota and published by Henggedianzi. It was released as three separate carts, with the last two being continuations.
The game itself is a port of the GBA original, with music from Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, and Pokémon Emerald. It also has the battle sprite of the hero from Pokemon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, and Pokémon Emerald.
- The second and third carts of this game are very glitchy. For example, you can walk through trees.
- Each part has its own version of the title screen.
- The first and third carts have the picture on the cartridge.
- The opening plays the wild Pokémon them from R/S/E.
- The second cart has Giratina on the cartridge, so this must've been somewhere around 2009-2010.