|Rockman & Crystal|
Title screen of the English release.
|Console||Game Boy Advance|
|Sound engine||Minakuchi Engineering (Mega Man V)/Kouji Murata (Music), Keitai Denjuu Telefang (Sound Effects)|
|Alternate names/hacks|| Battle Network Rockman Crystal|
Zook Man ZX4
This game is considerably hard, due to your small health bar and the imminence strength of the bosses (however, power-ups and health tanks are still fairly common item drops.) The game spans eight levels including an intro stage and a final boss rush. There's no real ending to the game; after the last boss in the boss rush level is defeated the game immediately cuts to the credits. Several enemies are taken from Rockman X and Rockman 8, with the bosses being either recycled from previous Zook Hero games or being edits from other official Megaman games. The main character's design is based off of X.
- The bosses, enemies and the floor of some stages are mostly taken on Rockman X, Rockman 8, various other Rockman games, and even bosses from previous Zook Hero games (the Mechanical T-Rex sub-boss and Abandoned Armored Robot boss show up in the game.)
- The Zero-like character who appears in the title screen and the credits, is called Midoll (米多爾 ), or Meduoer in the English version, and only appears in-game as the boss of the intro stage.
- A good chunk of the music used in the game are remixes of songs found in Super Fighter 2001 Alpha although there are new original compositions made for the game.
- Despite being called a Battle Network Megaman game, it actually has inspiration from the X series.
- The Taiwanese version (Zook Man ZX4) has been recently dumped, but only works on development versions of the emulator "mGBA" (nightly versions 2016-06-26 or later.)
- The English release seems to have slightly different instrumentation for its music than the Chinese release's.
- Although it's never used the game features a V.Fame logo hidden away within the ROM's tile graphics, confirming Vast Fame had at least partial involvement with development of this game.