|Years||mid 90's-early 2000's (?)|
|Consoles||Mega Drive, Game Boy Color|
|Aliases||Shuangchuan Trade Corporation|
|Related companies||Guangzhou Mega-Dragon, Chuanpu, Gamtec, Sintax|
SKOB appears to be connected to a Chinese company called "Super Huge Dragon" aka "Guangzhou Mega-Dragon Electronic (Software) Trade Center" which has an identical dragon logo to the one sometimes used by SKOB, and appears to have released at least four SKOB games in China.
Published games Edit
Mega Drive Edit
- San Guo Zhi V
- Tun Shi Tian Di III (Conquering the World 3) (possibly developed by Chuanpu Technology, or ex-Chuanpu staff)
- Pokemon Stadium
- Aerobiz Supersonic (aka Air Management 2 Kouku Ou wo Mezase) (Chinese Translation)
- Genghis Khan II Clan of the Gray Wolf (aka Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Meshika - Genchou Hishi) (Chinese Translation)
Game Boy Edit
- Meng Huan Zhi Xing (Phantasy Star)
Game Boy Color
- Digimon D-3 - A platform game using a BBD/Sintax engine
- Digimon D-4 - An RPG with a button mashing-based battle engine.
- Digimon D-5 - Based on Digimon Battle Spirit for the Wonderswan Color and Game Boy Advance. There is an alternate version called Pokemon Sapphire (口袋妖怪蓝宝石).
- Digimon D-6 - An RPG based on Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers for the Wonderswan Color.
- Final Fantasy X: Fantasy War
- Fire Emblem Gaiden (aka Super SLG)
- Sheng Huo Jiang Mo Lu - Guang Yu An De Lun Hui (Fire Emblem: The Reincarnation of Light and Dark) - may be the same as the above 
- Guai Shou Zong Dong Yuan (怪獸總動員) - A Pokemon based board game. 
- Guai Shou Zong Dong Yuan Plus
- King of Fighters R2 (contains text referencing a Gamtec tool)
- Pocket Monsters Crystal - A platform game using a BBD/Sintax engine. Uses graphics from Pokemon Gold Silver for the SNES.
- Super Robot Wars Final Vol.1
- Super Robot Wars Final Vol.2
- Super Robot Wars IMPACT
- Tun Shi Tian Di IV
- Dragon Ball Final Bout （悟空外傳 武鬥篇）- A port of Play Station version.