|Origin|| Taichung, Taiwan (originally)|
Xinhui District, Jiangmen City, China (from 2001-2?)
|Years||mid-90s to mid-2000s|
|Consoles||Gameboy Color, Advance|
|Aliases||Saturn Technology, Benco Technology, Jump Technology|
|Published games by||BBD, in-house|
|Related companies||Gamtec, Vast Fame|
Sintax Technology Co., Ltd (新特奇科技有限公司) is a company that produced games mostly for the Game Boy Color and some for the Game Boy Advance. It was founded in Taichung, Taiwan, and originally developed educational PC software, and established operations in China at some point in the early 2000's.
Some of its earliest games are credited to BBD on the title screen, but Sintax appears to have moved to internal development later on.
Sintax is known to have released over 100 Game Boy Color games, some in English (and possibly some in German and Spanish too), most of which are still undumped. All of these games use music stolen from elsewhere, and many are simply graphics hacks of other Sintax titles.
Sintax also released a number of Game Boy Advance games - around 10 have been discovered so far - which all use variations on the same glitchy platform engine, originally from a port of Digimon Adventure from the SNES. The music in these games originated from Vast Fame.
List of games Edit
Game Boy Color Edit
- Super Robot War X
- Pocket Monster Saphire
- Pokémon Leaf Green
- Pokemon Platinum
- The Incredibles
- Spiderman 3
- Donkey Kong 2
- Donkey Kong 5: The Journey of Over Time and Space
- Digimon Crystal Version II
- Rock Hero Legend 3 (later hacked into Metal Slug X.)
- Star Wars: Episode II
- Harry Boy and The Chamber Of Secrets
- Metal Gear Solid II
- Harry Potter and The Spirit Of Dobby
- Unknown Harry Potter Game (Simple hack of Harry Potter and The Spirit Of Dobby)
- Shin Sangoku Musou (also known as "True Three Kingdoms", "Fantastic Shaolin Kungfu", and "Shaolin Legend~Hero, The Saver")
- Super II Sonik
- Space Baby