|Hack of||Mr. Nutz|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
Smeshariki: Krosh's Adventure is a hack of Mr. Nutz based on the Russian cartoon show Smeshariki. The show itself was dubbed in 2005 by 4Kids under the name "Kikoriki". The release date is unknown, but it is quite possible that it was released somewhere between 2003 and 2010 (When the show was still running in Russia) or most likely by the time when "Смешарики начало" was released (2011)
|“"In the country of Smesrariks the Smeshariki are celebrating the end of an invention contest, with the winner invention being the dream machine. But Krosh accidently activates the machine, which warps him to DreamLand. Will Krosh be able to get out?" ”|
|—The plot as told by the game|
- As odd as it sounds, no physical copy of this game can be found, "Hard Handies", probably due to the game being taken down by a copyright claim from the creators of the show.
- The tomato enemy sprite is replaced with a sprite of the main protagonist from an Famicom game called Snow Bros..
- Krosh's sprite is taken from a mobile game called "Hard Handies: the beginning".
- The game has a glitch that would break the game after you beat the first level.
- The soundtrack consists of original, but not really well made tunes.
- When opened in a hex editor it says programmed by TOF and compiled on 27 May, 2009