|Publisher||Micro Genius (TXC), Gluk Video|
|Alternate names/hacks||Comando de Lobos|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The game plays just like Taito's Operation Wolf. The stage scrolls slowly and enemy soldiers shoot at you. Each stage has its boss. The game can be played either with a standard joypad or with a light-gun.
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Programmers: Wen-Long Lu, Wen-Cherng Shieh
- Graphics Designers: Li-Yun Pong, Shandy Ho
- Sound Creator: Albert Tiao
- Director: Yeon-Chan Tsao
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- TXC seems to have developed Strike Wolf to replace the MGC-002 2-in-1 (Operation Wolf, Space Shadow) which came bundled with the TLG-405 Micro Genius Machine Light Gun as it was infringing copyrights.
- Gluk Video release lacks the cartridge cover.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.