The first page of the menu.
|Publisher||Sono Game, Seo Jin|
|Sound engine||My Hero (Menu)|
Various (other games)
Super Game is a piece of hardware made by Sono Game released somewhere '90s. It's an Arcade machine, but with option to buy time instead of credits. The setup is similar to FamicomBox, which was developed for Hotels around Japan, with the exception that FamicomBox features removable cartridges.
Inside the hardware, there is a Sega Master System clone with 32 built-in games, some are real SMS games, others are just SG-1000 games or MSX1 conversions, as these games rely on the 'legacy' video modes of SMS:
- Super Bubble (BUBBLE BOBBLE)
- Tetris (possible some MSX Korean variant or Super Tetris)
- Wonder Boy (no clues if is the SG-1000 or SMS version, or either an MSX conversion of Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Shima)
- Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd in Miracle World)
- Super Mario (probably Super Boy II)
- Hello Kang Si (unknown)
- Solomon Key (Solomon no Kagi: Oujo Rihita no Namida)
- Buk Doo Gun (unknown)
- Invaders (SPACE INVADERS, no clues if is the SG-1000 version or a conversion of the MSX version)
- Galaxian (MSX conversion)
- Galaga (no clues if is an MSX conversion or if is the SG-1000 version)
- Teddy Boy
- Ghost House
- Bomb Jack
- Kings Valley (King's Valley, MSX conversion)
- Pippols (MSX conversion)
- Dragon Story (probably The Three Dragon Story)
- Spy vs Spy
- Pitfall II (no clues if is an MSX conversion or if is the SG-1000 version)
- Pit Pot
- Hyper Sport (Hyper Sports, no clues if is an MSX conversion or SG-1000 version)
- Super Tank
- Congo Bongo
- Circus (Circus Charlie, MSX conversion)
- Road Fighter (MSX conversion)
- Astro (Astro Flash/Transbot)
- Goonies (The Goonies, MSX conversion)
- Road Runner I (Lode Runner, no clues if is an MSX conversion or if is the SG-1000 version)
- Masic Tree (Magical Tree, MSX conversion)
- Mouse (Hustle Chummy)
There is another variant of this machine, which has Tri-Formation (Zillion II) instead of Super Bubble.
- Little is known about this clone, it was distributed by Sono Game in Japan and Seo Jin in South Korea, both without license of Sega.
- The music used in Menu is the Main BGM of 'My Hero.