|Origin||Taipei, Taiwan/Shenzhen, China|
|First Game||Super Lion King|
|Last Game||Pocket Monster|
|Sounds used||Konami (TwinBee 3)|
|Related companies||Realtec, Gamtec, Sugar Softec|
Super Game [合众科技 - Triangle Technology] is a developer of Famicom games, mostly ported from the Mega Drive.
- Aladdin (aka Super Aladdin)
- Super Boogerman (aka Boogerman)
- Earthworm Jim 2 (The Earthworm)
- Mortal Kombat 3 (aka Extra 60 Mortal Kombat 3)
- Pocahontas Part 2
- Super Lion King (aka The Lion King)
- The Super Shinobi (aka Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master)
- Pocket Monster / Panda World (does not explicitly credit Super Game but uses the same Konami sound engine, and contains references to a "Super Game Keyboard" in its graphics)
- Pikachu (Tetris clone with the same music as in Pocket Monster). Possibly made by, or at least later hacked by, Nice Code Software.
Connections to other companies
- Super Game appears to have been a pseudonym used by Realtec. The games were produced between Realtec's HQ in Taiwan and Bo Qing Ge Trade Co, its development studio in Shenzhen, China.
- Super Game's music was outsourced to a Taiwanese company. This is probably Gamtec, as they share the same Konami sound engine.
- Several Super Game games make use of PC Paint fonts.
- Some Super Game games credit a company called "Sugar Softec" on the label, presumably a publisher.
- maxzhou88's blog - a former Super Game employee