- This article is about the company. For the hardware, see Super Game (SMS).
|First Game||Super Lion King|
|Last Game||Pocahontas Part 2|
|Sounds used||Konami (TwinBee 3)|
|Related companies||Realtec, Gamtec|
Super Game was a Chinese developer of Famicom ports of Mega Drive games. Super Game was made up of two divisions; a development studio in Shenzhen, China known as Bo Qing Ge Trade Co (柏青哥企业有限公司) and a Taiwanese division (possibly located in Taichung).  Their games were published by Realtec under the Sugar Softec label.
Staff of the Bo Qing Ge Trade Co division (Shenzhen, China)  :
- Programmers: Zhou Geng, Li Jian, Li Weiwu, Wang Yuan, Chen Guangsheng, Han Weilin, Sun Ye, Zhu Shuguang
- Graphic Designers: Li Yongming, Deng Shou, Xue Meimei, He Zhimin, Xia Hong, Zhao Lihui, Guo Ji, Zeng Jing, He Huilong
- Planners: Yi Ming, Tang Shu
Staff of the Taiwanese division:
- Programmers: Xu Shichuan, Lin Peifang, Yang Jinglong
- Graphic Designers: Ye Guohua, Song Xueren, Kao Shihwen
|Aladdin||Famicom||Also released as Super Aladdin.|
|Boogerman||Famicom||1997||Also released unofficially as Super Boogerman 1997.|
|Earthworm Jim 2||Famicom||1997||Also known as The Earthworm on multicarts.||J-M2|
|Mortal Kombat 3||Famicom||Also released as Extra 60 Mortal Kombat 3.|
|Pocahontas Part 2||Famicom||1997|
|Super Lion King (aka The Lion King)||Famicom|
|The Super Shinobi (aka Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master)||Famicom|
Super Game's sound engine and music was outsourced to a Taiwanese company. This was most likely Gamtec since they both use the TwinBee 3 sound engine. This has led to a misconception that Pocket Monster and Poke Tetris were developed by someone related to Super Game. It was most likely someone related to Gamtec as they had access to the sound engine.
The Taiwanese division also seems to be made up of Gamtec's development team as well. (Yang Jinglong, Yeh Guohua, and Song Xueren) Some of the games by Super Game also use the PCPaint fonts.
- A port of the Mega Drive version of Toy Story was originally in development but ended up getting cancelled. (most likely due to Realtec closing down Super Game). 
|List of games by Super Game|