|Super Game III|
Super Game III's title screen.
The Super Game III is a pirated arcade machine which contains 15 Famicom games, made by Seo Jin in 1992.
In a similar way to Nintendo's PlayChoice-10 arcade machines, the games are all taken from the Famicom and can be played for a set amount of time; between 3 and 10 minutes depending on what the DIP switches are set to. As well as this, the color palette for the games is slightly different. However, the games themselves are pirated versions of the originals, like most Famicom multicarts. The machine also has an optional 2 player mode.
Strictly speaking, this is not technically a multicart itself as it is bootleg NES hardware with permanent ROM chips mounted; it is not a cartridge for an NES or anything similar.
Some games have a message saying "No. x" on the title screen, x likely being a number meant to coincide with the game number on the menu. However, most of them are incorrect which suggests that they were originally on another bootleg arcade machine.
List of games Edit
- Mario 3 (Super Mario Bros. 3)
- Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game)
- Rockman 5 (Japanese version of Mega Man 5)
- Island II (Adventure Island II)
- Mr Lee (Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu)
- Snow Bros.
- Jetman (Hi No Tori: Houou Hen: Gaou no Bouken)
- Rainbow (Time Zone)
- Tom & Jerry
- Swap (Tokyuu Shirei: Solbrain)
- New Tetris (Yossy no Tamago, Japanese version of Yoshi or Mario & Yoshi in PAL version.)
- Ninja (Ninja Ryukenden)
- Attack (Rush'n Attack)
- Fighter (Argos no Senshi)
- The menu names for games 8 and 9 would suggest that Choujin Sentai Jetman and Rainbow Islands were originally going to be included, but the developer forgot to change the names.