- This article is about the Mega Drive. For the PC Engine version, see Super Mario Bros. (PC Engine).
|Super Mario Bros.|
|Original developer||Nintendo, Mairtrus|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
|Alternate names/hacks||Mario & Battle City|
Super Mario Bros. is a unauthorized port of game (with the same name) to Mega Drive. It was released as homebrew for the console as SMB4MD. However, as many MD homebrew games, it was sold as a pirate game and it was credited to KDS (Kudos), and most of the times, was bundled with BattleCity (which was also a homebrew port), and also is credited by KDS.
Same as original game, but slower in PAL speed. You will defeat enemies, swim underwater, defeat boss, and got the ending. Ending is almost same as original.
- If you enter the same code as the Felix the Cat port , it will open the "secret menu".
- This was another game to be credited to Kudos.
- Because title screen is the same, the Nintendo copyright is left intact. That's because they maybe converted whole NES game into Mega Drive game. In later releases, the Nintendo copyright was deleted.
- Music may be converted from .mod files.