|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Legend Returns|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Legend Returns (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Возвращение Легенды [Vozvrashcheniye Legendy]), also called TMNT: The Legend Returns, is an unlicensed beat'em up for the Sega Mega Drive, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. The game was likely developed by BMB, considering the similarities to their other games.
The player can play as one of the four turtles (Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael), who all function the same. You use the A or C button to attack and the B button to jump, after you jump you cant change your direction, similar to Mario 4: Space Odyssey and other BMB games. The enemies have very basic AI, and there can only be two of them on the screen. Like most BMB games, the music is taken from TFM studio and the sound driver is from VGM. The music is randomly selected whenever you start the game or lose, although sometimes Stage 6 doesn't have any music at all. Overall this game is very similar to Ben 10, which has the same game engine.
- Groovemaster303 - Lost Forest
- Linde - Forget Him
- Karbofos - Naroketi Na Polus
- Jobro - Crystalin
- Jobro - Dark Affairs
- John Silver - Shanson
- John Silver and Alone Coder - LBF
- Shiru and Mojon Twins - UWOL Ghost Theme
- Shiru and Mojon Twins - UWOL Quest For Money
- Pinball Wizzard and Shiru - Another It
- Pinball Wizzard and Shiru - Another It (arranged)
- Shiru and Mojon Twins - UWOL Game Over
- Linde - Lame Bells
- Yuukichan’s Papa (Remixed by Shiru) - DuckTales Moon
- Top Gun Level 2
- New Order (Remixed by Pinball Wizzard) - Blue Monday
- Robocop 3
- Groovemaster303 - FM Acid
- Alone Coder - Ne4to strrrrashnoe!!!