Overview[edit | edit source]
The device advertises 36 games, however it only features 12 unique games, while the other 24 are duplicates. The repeats usually remove the title screen and start on different levels. The system's menu is very similar to the one used on another plug 'n play, the MiWi. The controller greatly resembles the Samuri 60 in 1, except for a different center logo and a difficulty switch. The switch adds minimal changes to the games, such as removing checkpoints or continues. The X button is actually the A and B buttons combined, pressing them simultaneously. The Y button seemingly has no function in any game included.
Games[edit | edit source]
- First Blood - Clone of MERCS on Sega Genesis.
- Stoneage - Clone of The Flintstones on Sega Genesis. Levels are copies of the original.
- Bombs Away - Clone of Neo Bomberman from Neo Geo MVS.
- Gun Force - Clone of Contra Spirits for SNES.
- Yo Yo Rabbit - Clone of Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose. The levels and stage themes, however, are unique.
- Sharp Knight - Clone of Chiki Chiki Boys. Unlike the original, there is no storyline and world map.
- Firebolt - Clone of 1942.
- Risker - Clone of Blue's Journey.
- Army Strike - Clone of NAM-1975 from Neo Geo MVS.
- Adventure - Clone of Don't Pull (from Three Wonders, an arcade multigame). Uses graphics from Tiny Toon Adventures 2 and Kirby's Adventure on the title screen.
- Ice & Fire Fighter - Clone of Midnight Wanderers (from Three Wonders).
- Frantic Raindrop - Clone of Smart Ball for SNES. The game is nearly identical to the original.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stoneage and Sharp Knight use music from Waixing's NES port of Legend Of Zelda: A Link to The Past.
- A 7 in 1 Plug 'n Play made by Timetop also exists. It includes one game not featured on this console, which is Crazy Speed, a F1 Race clone with Super Mario Kart-style graphics. Bombs Away is also renamed Bomb Boy on this unit.
- Ice & Fire Fighter uses the Graphics from Spin Master for the Neo-Geo. In the game Gun-Force, before the start of the first level, you can see Mary from the game Spin Master, which is attacked by a flying mutant.