The TV Joystick 36 in 1 is a Plug 'n Play system developed by Timetop.
The device features 12 unique games, while the other 24 are duplicates. The repeats usually remove the title screen and start on different levels. These games appear to use OneBus technology, as the console appears to be NES-based. The controller greatly resembles the Samuri 60 in 1, except for a different center logo and a difficulty switch. The switch adds minimal changes to the games, such as removing checkpoints or continues.
- First Blood - A top down shooter.
- Stoneage - Clone of The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy.
- Bombs Away - Clone of Bomberman.
- Gun Force - Clone of Contra.
- Yo Yo Rabbit - Clone of Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose.
- Sharp Knight - A platforming game reminiscent of Alex Kidd.
- Firebolt - Clone of 1942.
- Risker - A platformer combining elements of Adventure Island and Snow Bros.
- Army Strike - A first-person shooter.
- Adventure - Clone of Pengo.
- Ice & Fire Fighter - A platformer-shooter similar to Contra.
- Frantic Raindrop - A seemingly original platformer.
- Stoneage and Sharp Knight use music from Waixing's NES port of Legend Of Zelda: A Link to The Past.
- A 7 in 1 Plug 'n Play made by Timetop also exists. It includes one game not featured on this console, which is Crazy Speed, a F1 Race clone. Bombs Away is also renamed Bomb Boy on this unit.