|The Adventures of the Gummi Bears|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
The Adventures of the Gummi Bears (Приключения Мишек Гамми) is an unlicensed Sega Mega Drive game developed by BMB. The game is apparently based off the Disney Afternoon show of the same name, yet the game actually has little to do with the TV show, except for the main character, who is one of the titular Gummi Bears.
The cartridge was released some time in 2014, yet the full release date is currently unknown (suspected to be the end of July).
The game's title screen has a Mega Drive version of the 'Corneria' theme from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System game "Star Fox/Star Wing" (which is fan-made and also stolen). The game is a 2D Platformer, where you play as one of the characters from the TV show, Cubby, inexplicably collecting pink dots, which according to the screen after the title with just words are the gummi berries, which are used to cook gummi berry juice, similar to the show.
- Frog Dude
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario World
- Star Fox - Corneria
- The game seems to be based off the same engine as Mario 4: Space Odyssey, LEGO Batman and Ben 10 for the Mega Drive, yet with no scrolling implemented.
- The Disney logo on the game's title was blanked out to prevent copyright infringement, but there was no need for this to be done as the game was published without their consent.
- The title theme is the exact same as LEGO Batman for the Sega Mega Drive.
- The graphics are heavily ripped from the unreleased game Frog Dude.
- The purple cat is from AAAHH!!! Real Monsters.