|The Lion King II|
The Lion King II's title screen.
|Console||Sega Mega Drive|
|Date||1995 (possibly early 1996?)|
A sequel, Lion King 3, was developed later on, and is also loosely based on the first movie.
There are two playable characters: Simba and Mufasa, the latter can be played by collecting a golden star. Simba can be reaccessed when touching an enemy, and torches act as checkpoints; the player's lion can activate them by jumping up when next to a torch.
- 程式\林翠娥 (Program\Cui E Lin)
- 美工\宋欣沛 & 欽仔 (Art\Xin Pei Song & Zi Qin)
- 技術指導\洪吉民 (Technical Support\Ji Min Hong)
- 測試\梁佳斌,黄寶儀 (Testing\Jia Bin Liang, Bao Yi Huang)
- 監督\揚國哲 (Supervise\Yang Guo Zhe)
- Main article: The Lion King II/gallery
- Reprints of the original cartridge contain an unintentional bug, possibly due to faulty patching to copy protection found in the original game. The bug causes both invincibility and unlimited lives. Although the life meter does not decrease, the player will still transform from lion to cub if attacked by an enemy.
- Rather controversially, a swastika (or more specifically, a Manji, which the Swastika was based off) appears on one of the machines in one of the stages.