Unite Lucky Technology Co., Ltd (also known as Gen Ching & Cangxin Technology, 倉信科技股份有限公司) was a Taiwanese company which released a number of Mega Drive games, Famicom multicarts, Famiclones and other products, mostly under the name X Boy.
The company was officially registered on 22nd July 1986 and dissolved on 9th April 2010 with NT$45,000,000 (approx. USD $1,500,000) capital, but had seemingly stopped releasing games or related products some time previously - its last known activities were as an importer of home appliances.
Mega Drive games published
- A Bug's Life
- Lion King 3
- Top Fighter 2000 MK VIII
- Soul Edge VS Samurai Spirits 
- Aladdin II (Mega Drive)
- Pocket Monster (Mega Drive)
- Carts containing Inventor hacks including:
- XB-F861 - 9 in 1 with Happy Angel, Sheer Nijia 3, Elf Legend, Invader, Frog Prince, Conte Enegy, Cobra of Sky, Bounce, Aether
- XB-F863 - 8 in 1 Star Wars (???), Fighter, Spar, Hellfire, Maze, 3 more
- XB-F865 - 8 in 1 Super Fighters (Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu hack), Basketball, X-Plan, Ladangel, Little Hag, Tennis, Bomb, Penguin
- XB-F866 - 9 in 1 Frog Prince, Basketball, Bomb, Tennis, Aether, Sheer Nijia 3 (???), 3 more
- XB-F810A - 8 in 1 Panda World, Shin 2, Turtles, Islander, Super Mario, Super Tank, Bomber Man, Antarctic Adventure
- XB-F812 - 9 in 1 with Panda World 
- XB-F70 - 76~10MG in 1 with Super Pocket Monster , Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun, Chip to Dale no Daisakusen 2, Galaxian, Pooyan, Track & Field, Ikki, Macross, Raid on Bungeling Bay, Brush Roller
- XB-F808 - 9 in 1 with Super Popo's Adventure, "Shin 2", Power Blade 2, Aladdin 3, "World Cup FIFA 2002", "Islander", Star Force, Galaxian, "Jewel Tetris"
- V.T.Player 1, a plug & play console in the style of a mobile phone.
- Unknown dance mat.