Unite Lucky Technology Co., Ltd (also known as Gen Ching & Cangxin Technology, 倉信科技股份有限公司) was a Taiwanese company which released a number of Mega Drive games, Famicom multicarts, Famiclones and other products, mostly under the name X Boy.
The company was officially registered on 22nd July 1986 and dissolved on 9th April 2010 with NT$45,000,000 (approx. USD $1,500,000) capital, but had seemingly stopped releasing games or related products some time previously - its last known activities were as an importer of home appliances.
Mega Drive games published
- Lion King 3
- Top Fighter 2000 MK VIII
- Super King Kong 99 possibly
- Soul Edge VS Samurai Spirits (MD) 
- Carts containing Inventor hacks including:
- XB-F863 - 8 in 1 Star Wars (???), Fighter, Spar, Hellfire, Maze, 3 more
- XB-F865 - 8 in 1 Super Fighters (Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu hack), Basketball, X-Plan, Ladangel, Little Hag, Tennis, Bomb, Penguin
- XB-F866 - 9 in 1 Frog Prince, Basketball, Bomb, Tennis, Aether, Sheer Nijia 3 (???), 3 more
- V.T.Player 1, a plug & play console in the style of a mobile phone
- Unknown dance mat