|Vast Fame Co. Ltd.|
Vast Fame's logo.
|Origin||Dali City, Taichung County, Taiwan|
|Consoles||Game Boy Color , Game Boy Advance|
|First Game||Unknown? , probably Super Fighter S|
|Last Game||Unknown? , possibly Battle Network Rockman Crystal / Zook Man ZX4 or Digimon Adventure|
|Sounds used||Mega Man V / Rockman World 5 (Capcom)|
|Engines used||Takara King of Fighters engine,own RPG Engine,Others|
|Related companies||Gamtec, Chuanpu, Sintax|
One common feature found in most of their games is a sound engine stolen from Mega Man V / 'Rockman World 5; in fact, song 14 in the GBS rip of Rockman DX3 is literally the corresponding tune from Mega Man V / 'Rockman World 5 with its pitches changed and shortened.
These are games in which Vast Fame is explicitly credited or which they have otherwise been confirmed to have developed.
Game Boy Color
- Bai Wang Da Fu Weng Jin Ban (A.K.A. Millionaire, Monopoly Gold Version, Monopoly 2, Crazy Richman 2, To Be A Millionaire) - Sequel to Feng Kuang Da Fu Weng, featuring new music and more playable characters.
- Feng Kuang Da Fu Weng (A.K.A. Crazy Monopoly, Crazy Richman, Super Taiwan Tycoon)
- Queen Fighter 2000 (A.K.A. Gals Fighters)
- San Guo Zhi - Lie Chuan / San Guo Zhi - Ao Shi Tian Xia (A.K.A. 三国志-烈传,三國志-傲視天下,Shawu Story) - Has V.Fame boot logo and certain versions contain the Vast Fame screen.
- Sheng Shou Wu Yu
- Shi Kong Xing Shou (A.K.A. 時空星獸,Spatio Monoster,Spatio Monsters,Timer Monster)
- Shui Hu Shen Shou (A.K.A. 水浒神兽,Suiko Monster,Mythos,Shawu Story)
- Super Fighters S (A.K.A. Super Fighters '99, The King of Fighters 2000) - not credited in-game but has V.Fame boot logo.
- Super Fighter 2001 Alpha
- Xin Feng Shen Bang (A.K.A. 新封神榜,Feng Shen Yanyi 2: Gold Version,封神演義2金版)
- Zook Hero Z (A.K.A. Zook Z, Rockman Z)
- Zook Hero 2 (A.K.A. Rockman DX3)
Sintax also made an entry in the Zook Hero series called "Zook Hero 3" for the GBC which is often confused with Battle Network Rockman Crystal. It seems to have been made without Vast Fame involvement, though it does use quite a bit of graphics from the previous Zook Hero games. Sintax later reused the engine for their "Metal Slug X" game and removed the stage select. Boss battles, however, are still intact.
- Fire Bird Cheat Card
Game Boy Advance
- Rockman & Crystal (A.K.A. Battle Network Rockman Crystal, Zook Man ZX4, unofficially known as Zook Hero 3)
Game Boy Color
- Devil Island (same sound engine as other V.Fame games; found on Silver Version 12-in-1 multicart. Reuses several resources from Digimon 3 Crystal Version and Shui Hu Shen Shou.)
- Digimon 3 Crystal Version (Some versions such as the English "Digimon Ruby" game have music from Shui Hu Shen Shou while most of the original Chinese releases have original music.)
- Digimon Pocket (same sound engine and similar interface to other V.Fame RPGs; found on Silver Version 12 in 1 multicart with other V.Fame titles.)
- Also its hack Pokémon Ruby, which is a significant hack of this game.
- Digimon Saphire (also called Digimon Sapphire,Digimon Emerald,Digimon Pearl on its title screen; uses the same music as Bai Wang Da Fu Weng and Sheng Shou Wu Yu plus the UI from the latter.)
- Harry Potter 3 (contains menu graphics from Zook Hero 2, but unlike other Vast Fame games its music is not original and does not use the Mega Man V / Rockman World 5 sound engine; it is stolen from Parodius)
- Pokémon Ruby (same engine as Digimon Pocket.)
- Soul Falchion (A version has leftover graphics, music and ROM ID from Queen of Fighting 2000 & Super Fighter 2001 Alpha)
- West Story (Journey to the West themed shooter that uses the same music and game engine as Harry Potter 3. Featured in V.Fame's 8 in 1 multicart.)
Game Boy Advance
- Digimon Ruby (a.k.a. Digimon Rury) (reused music from Digital Monsters 3, Crazy Richman 2, Devil Island, Shui Hu Shen Shou, Zook Hero Z, Zook Hero 2 and Shi Kong Xing Shou)
- Digimon Sapphire (same sound engine and dialogue font as Rockman Crystal. Most of its graphics are stolen from Digimon Battle Spirit.)
- Mo Jie Qi Bing
- Jue Zhan San Guo
- Digimon Zhi Hong Lan Dui Jue / 口袋妖怪 (which is actually a Digimon game, not a
Pokémon game)之红蓝对决 (same HUD as Digimon Adventure)
- Digimon Adventure and its clones - for example, graphics from Vast Fame's Digimon Sapphire reused in Sintax's Digimon Ruby and Sapphire.
- Many of Vast Fame's credited developers, including producer Lin Bizhi and sound designer Liao Yishen, formerly worked for Chuanpu Technology.
- Certain revisions of several of Vast Fame's games have the soundtrack changed to that of another Vast Fame game, usually a previous game in the same genre. These games do have their own soundtrack in the original(?) releases by Vast Fame. Examples include:
- Digimon Pocket - Full version is a sprite or graphics hack of Pokémon Ruby.
- Digital Monster 3
- Soul Falchion - Silver Version 12-in-1 version uses Super Fighter 2001's music
- Pokémon Ruby - Chinese "Chong Wu Xiao Jing Ling : Jie Jin Ta Zhi Wang" version uses Shi Kong Xing Shou's music
- Zook Hero 2 - "Rockman X3" version uses Zook Hero Z's music
- All the games, especially Digimon Adventure, have a particular glitch where when a certain sound effect plays, a sound channel for the music mutes until the song is either restarted or changed.
- Sky League forum post (Chinese)
- Monopoly Madness Scans, Qiezei's Unlicensed Video Game Blog
- YouTube - Digimon Saphire by Vast Fame (Game Boy Color)
- YouTube - Digimon Sapphire by Vast Fame (Game Boy Advance)
- SKY LEAGUE DUMP&HACK ROM WIN - Wayback Machine (Chinese)